What is XTRD?
XTRD is a technology company that are introducing a new infrastructure that would allow banks, hedge funds, and large institutional traders to easily access cryptocurrency markets.
XTRD is launching three separate products in sequential stages to solve the ongoing problems caused by having so many disparate markets. Firstly a unified FIX API followed by XTRD Dark Pools and finally the XTRD Single Point of Access or SPA.
Our goal is to build trading infrastructure in the cyptospace and become one of the first full service shops in the cryptocurrency markets for large traders and funds.
- A single FIX API for trading across all connected exchanges
- A robust GUI for manual cross execution on all crypto markets
- A large liquidity pool, based on orders books from all connected exchanges
- Best prices and best top of book execution net of fees
- Low transaction fees
- 99.99999% reliability and uptime
- Fast execution
- Parent/child orders on multiple exchanges to minimize individual market impact
- Advanced order types common in the equity and FX trading space
- Establish XTRD as a premier market-making entity to mitigate spreads and increase liquidity in the cryptocurrency space
- Derivative trading - XTRD plans to connect to LedgerX (US based, approved by the CFTC) for cryptocurrency options and swaps to offer unified hedging and derivate trading strategies
- Robust, US based technical support
- Reliable and familiar deployment methods for institutions:
- IPSec as a connectivity option across the Internet
- Cross connection options
- Collocation space or VPS (Virtual Private Servers) that clients can rent from XTRD
- UAT/Sandbox environment for testing
What are the industry issues?
COMPLEX WEB OF EXCHANGES. A combination of differing KYC policies, means of funding, interfaces and APIs results in a fragmented patchwork of liquidity for cryptocurrencies. Trading in an automated fashion with full awareness of best pricing and current liquidity necessitates the opening and use of accounts on multiple exchanges, coding to multiple API’s, following varying funding and withdrawal procedures. Once those hurdles are cleared, market participants must convert fiat currency to BTC or ETH and then forward the ETH on to an exchange that may not accept fiat, necessitating yet another transaction to convert back to fiat. Major concerns for market participants range from unmitigated slippage and counterparty risk to hacking prevention and liquidity.
HIGH FEES. Execution costs are even more of a factor. Typical exchange commissions are in the 0.1% – 0.25% range per transaction (10 to 25 basis points), but the effective fees are much higher when taking into bid and ask spreads maintained by the exchanges. As most exchanges are unregulated, there is generally no central authority or regulator to examine internal exchange orders that separate proprietary activity from customer activity and ensure fair pricing.
THIN LIQUIDITY. A large institutional order, representing a sizable percentage of daily volume can move the market for a product, and related products in an exchange by a factor of 5-10%. That means a single order to buy $1,000,000 worth of bitcoin can cost an extra $50,000-$100,000 per transaction given a lack of liquidity if not managed correctly and executed on only one exchange. By way of comparison, similar trades on FX exchanges barely move markets a fraction of a percent; those price changes cost traders money, and deter investment.
What are the XTRD solutions? FIX API
An API is an “Application Programming Interface”, a set of rules that computer programs use to communicate. FIX stands for “Financial Information eXchange”, the API standard used by most financial organizations as the intermediary protocol to communicate amongst disparate systems such as market data, execution, trade reporting, and order entry for the past 25 years.XTRD is fixing the problem of having 100 different APIs for 100 exchanges by creating a single FIX based API for market data and execution – the same FIX API that all current financial institutions utilize.XTRD will leverage our data center presences in DC3 Chicago and NY4 New Jersey to host FIX trading clients and reduce their trading latencies to single milliseconds, a time acceleration of 100x when it comes to execution vs internet. More infrastructure and private worldwide internet lines will be added in 2018 and beyond to enable secure, low latency execution for all XTRD clients, FIX and PRO. XTRD PRO
XTRD PRO is a professional trading platform that will fix the basic problems with trading across crypto exchanges – the need to open multiple web pages, having to click around multiple windows, only being able to use basic order types, and not seeing all your positions, trades, and market data in one place.XTRD PRO will be standalone, downloadable, robust end-to-end encrypted software that will consolidate all market data from exchanges visually into one order book, provide a consolidated position and order view across all your exchange accounts, and enable client side orders not available on exchanges – keyboard macro shortcuts, VWAP/TWAP, shaving the bid and offer, hit through 1% of the inside, reserve orders that bid 100 but show 1, SMART order routing to best exchange and intelligent order splicing across exchanges based on execution costs net of fees, OCO and OTO, many others. XTRD SPA
XTRD SPA is the solution to bridge cross-exchange liquidity issues. XTRD is creating Joint Venture partnerships with trusted cryptocurrency exchanges to provide clients on those exchanges execution across other exchanges where they do not have accounts by leveraging XTRD’s liquidity pools.An order placed by a client at CEX.IO, XTRD’s first JV partner, can be executed by XTRD at a different exchange where there may be a better price or higher liquidity for a digital asset. Subsequently, XTRD will deliver the position to CEX.IO and then CEX.IO will deliver the execution to the client, with XTRD acting as just another market participant at the CEX.IO exchange.XTRD does not take custody of funds, we are a technology partner with exchanges. All local exchange rules, procedures, and AML/KYC policies apply. XTRD DARK
Institutions and large market participants who have large orders of 100 BTC or more generally must execute across multiple markets, increasing their counterparty risk, paying enormous commissions and spreads, and generally having to deal with the vagaries of the crypto space. Alternatives are OTC brokers that charge multiple percents or private peer-to-peer swaps which are difficult to effectuate unless one is deeply in the space.XTRD is launching XTRD DARK – a dark liquidity pool to trade crypto vs fiat that matches buyers and sellers of large orders, discreetly and anonymously, at a much lower cost. Liquidity is not displayed so large orders do not move thin markets as they would publicly. The liquidity will come from direct XTRD DARK participants as well as aggregation of retail order flow into block orders, XTRD’s own liquidity pools, connections with decentralized exchanges to effectuate liquidity swaps, and OTC broker order flow.XTRD is partnering with a fiat banking providebroker dealer to onboard all XTRD DARK participants for the fiat currency custody side with full KYC/AML procedures.
- TOKEN USAGE. XTRD will generate the XTRD utility tokens via smart contact during the Token Generation Event (TGE) in Q1 of 2018. The XTRD utility token will be utilized on the XTRD network by market participants to pay for execution, VPS, market data, software licensing, and other fees. Market participants will be able to purchase XTRD tokens directly from XTRD’s liquidity pool. The TGE will be preceded by a private institutional sale and a SAFT (Simple Agreement for Future Token) Platform based presale. The XTRD token will be fully ERC20 compliant to ensure that it functions properly on the Ethereum blockchain, similarly to other ERC20 tokens.
- XTRD TOKEN LIQUIDITY AGGREGATION. The XTRD token will be used to create liquidity in the overall cryptocurrency market. Along with the utility of the XTRD token to pay for fees on the XTRD platform of products, most of the XTRD token revenue will be used to increase the inventory of other cryptocurrencies that are in demand by our customers. This will create points of liquidity for our customers to access across the worldwide crypto exchange ecosystem. These liquidity points will be created using XTRD tokens that are paid back into the system for fees. 70% of funds raised in the token sale will be used for liquidity aggregation.
- XTRD STAKING. Discounts of 25% on XTRD services (execution, colocation, market data, software licensing) will be available for token holders in general and discounts of 40% on XTRD services will be available for token holders who maintain an average monthly stake of at least 50,000 XTRD tokens. Fiat will be accepted at no discount to par. Execution fees will generally be set as a percentage of the gross trade amount, based on a combination of factors such as liquidity, the pair being traded, market conditions at the time of the trade, and so on. All charges will be marked to market and remain constant, no matter the value of the XTRD token (a $10 charge will be 2 XTRD if $5 each or 0.5 XTRD if $20 each).
- TOKEN LEGAL CONSIDERATIONS. XTRD tokens are ERC20 compliant utility tokens functioning on the Ethereum blockchain. The value of XTRD is derived purely from serving as a medium of payment for services by market participants in the XTRD trading ecosystem. XTRD tokens confer no voting rights, profit participation, equity, ownership of intellectual property, revenue sharing, rights to dividends, transfer of ownership upon company sale, control of company assets, or any decision-making ability regarding XTRD or its’ operations. XTRD tokens are not designed for speculation. In summary, XTRD tokens are not securities. XTRD Digital Assets, Inc has obtained a qualified legal opinion concurring that XTRD tokens are not to be considered “securities” under applicable U.S. securities laws given their failure to meet all prongs of the Howey Test.
Who is XTRD intended for?
XTRD is mainly aimed at major institutions, hedge funds, algorithmic traders who are currently unable to enter the crypto markets.
These firms include companies such as Divisa Capital run by XTRD Advisor Mushegh Tovmasyan.
XTRD Weekly Updates
Further AMA's will be coming soon!
XTRD In The Media
More information will be added to this thread as the project develops.
We are currently looking for key community members to assist in building out this thread.
If you are interested please email [[email protected]
It goes without saying that there is no forex trading strategy that can eliminate the risk and always guarantee success. However, there are many hedging techniques the market participants can certainly use effectively to reduce their risk exposure and the amount of their potential losses, explains Konstantin Rabin of Axiory.com.. Here it is worth mentioning that according to the regulations ... However as jeuro points out if you size the pairs the same you don't get cancellation of risk. If you are trading equal size for the 3 pairs then the formula is effectively A1 + B1 -C1 which as you can verify will move quite a lot due to the sizes not cancelling. To get the A1*B2 - C1 formula or GU*EG - EU you will need to size the pairs properly. The Core of My Forex Hedging Strategy. I call my Forex hedging strategy Zen8. It is super flexible and there are a ton of nuances to this method. I will share these details with you in later blog posts. But in this introductory post, the most important thing that you can learn is the simple concept of the Roll-Off. Admiral Markets are a top Australian broker also considered an excellent choice for hedging.They have an enormous range of tradable assets to choose from at more than 4,000 this is perfect for hedging and includes more than 35 forex currency pairs to choose from.The minimum deposit here also provides for an accessible starting point for those new to hedging, at just $100. Hedging describes the process of buying one asset and selling another in the hope that the losses on one trade will be offset by the gains made on another trade. It works best when the two assets in question are negatively correlated as this will produce the most effective hedge and this means that forex pairs are ideal for hedging. Forex Bot 28 is a fully automated trading solution that performs a trend strategy with hedging to increase the number of Lots in the trend direction. Trading results show that the EA can provide stable, predictable monthly profit for at least half a year. ForexBot28 Price: $255 (1 LIFETIME LICENCE, FREE UPDATES & 24/7 FRIENDLY SUPPORT) Currency pairs: 28 pairs (AUDCAD, AUDCHF, AUDJPY, AUDNZD, AUDUSD, CADCHF, CADJPY ...
Here we take a brief look at how to "wash" a bad forex trade that goes against you and force it to pay against its will by relaxing, focusing, remaining calm... Forex Correlation: Simple Forex Strategy For Huge Profits - Duration: 13 ... simple hedging eurusd gbpusd usdjpy correlation trading - Duration: 2:20. cricker lover 1,867 views. 2:20 . 20 Habits ... Discover how to use the Hedge and Hold Forex Trading strategy in your daily trades. This strategy allows beginning traders to start trading immediately. More... WATCH: NO LOSS Forex hedging strategy - Explained how to hedge your trades - #forextradingstrategies. PEOPLE KEEP ASKING IN THE COMMENTS, HERE IS MY PRIMARY ... Forex Hedging Explained Never Blow A Forex Account Again - Duration: 16:43. Make Passive Income Online 4,367 views. 16:43. How I Built 7 Streams Of Income By Age 24 - Duration: 15:03. ... http://cashflowratios.com/how-not-to-lose-money-in-forex-trading/ Forex Hedging Strategy Guaranteed Profit Subscribe us: https://twitter.com/CashFlowRatios h... In this Video you learn a other Trading Strategy Possibility for your Demo Account Test. Afterwards when you have testing this Strategy on your Demo Account, you can take your own Decision to ... In this video i am teaching you about the best forex Hedging Strategy, if you follow it you will always end up in profits. join me at :) https://fast.bearsha... Recommended Forex System: https://forex4live.com https://forexsignal30.com Forex Strategy forex strategy master forex strategy builder forex strategy secrets... Start with us for FREE here: https://www.nikostradingacademy.com/starter/ and discover one of the biggest worldwide academy on https://www.nikostradingacadem...